Friday 11 February 2011

Message from Simon:Welcome Back

Dear Guys and Gals, Welcome Back to another semester. I hope this will be a better one for all of you. I will be away from Taif for the first four days [I am still in Australia] but I will be working away until I leave and online so if you have any questions please contact me.

This semester in Medical English 2 we will be using only one book namely New-Headway-[Pre-Intermediate] the 3rd edition. There will be original copies available for sale in the men's campus and Mrs. Faten will find out how best the girls on the women's campus can get copies. Please make sure you get the correct edition!!!!

For now, I am attaching pdf copies of the Student and Work books. Download them and have a look. You will however need to have hard copies for when work commences on them in the second week.

For now, be good and happy, and again, best wishes for the coming semester.

Links:
Students Book
Study Book

No comments:

Post a Comment