Thursday 25 February 2010

Message from Simon:Welcome Back!!

Dear Gals & Guys, Welcome Back!! I know it was not a particularly long break but I hope you are reasonably rested and ready to get back in to studying. I want to also partocularly welcome the students from the woman's college who I am hoping will become more regular users of the blog this semester. Remember if any of you [and that includes the guys as well] have any questions about or suggestions for the blog, I am always just an email away [simon.combe@gmail.com].

As was the case last semester, I will try and keep you up the date with what is happening in the course and also try and keep you supplied as regularly as I can with Powerpoints, Handouts and other resources produced by myself [Simon Combe] and other members of the course team [Maryam Abdul, Faten Alhumyanee, Hashim Khan and Taqiyyah Yasin] we will also try and feed you links to resources on the web you find useful in helping you improve the English you will need in the future in your academic, professional and personal lives.

For now, best wishes, and als always, be good and happy, Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment