Friday 12 March 2010

Lecture Powerpoint:Week 3: The Respiratory System (ii)

Please find below links to the Powerpoint for the Lecture Sessions for Week 3 which related to the second half of Unit 1 on the Respiratory System. If for some reason you have not had these lectures yet please wait until you have had them before downloading the file. I have also include links to the "I Have a Headache" Jazz Chant. Please note that if you want this and other Jazz chants please see the posting on Jazz Chants below.

As always, let me know if you cannot download or read the files [email address and phone number is to the left]. I will also be uploading the material the material from last week as some students reported problems getting files.

Links:
Powerpoint Week 3: Respiratory System (ii) [RS] [DF]
Jazz Chant: I Have a Headache [RS] [DF]

No comments:

Post a Comment