Tuesday 26 January 2010

Assessment Update:Powerpoint Review: Final Exam

Please find below a link to the Review Powerpoint for the Final Exam.

All the exams have been marked now, If you want your result, please text me:
1. your class [1 or 2]
2. your student number

and I will send you your mark out of 30. If you think a mistake has been made [although I warn you, they rarely are] please let me know.

Please note most students got 5 out of 5 for the Practical Listening so I won't send those marks. Please don't ask me for your final mark as it is produced by the examinations committee. Please also note that a decision has been made [not by me!!!] to give a greater weighting to your Final Exam mark in your final mark.

Link:
Powerpoint Review: Final Theoretical Exam

No comments:

Post a Comment