Thursday 3 December 2009

Message from SimonExam Subject Reminder

Dear Guys [and Girls for students from the women's college], I'm just writing to let you know that I posted information about the topic that will be covered in the exam a couple of weeks ago here. The subject as I said then will be the mouth [or 'oral cavity'] and the picture to the left basically is a reflection of what will be covered in the reading and listening in the exam.

On a somewhat different matter, I have included links below to a couple of medical-terminology-books you may find useful. If you have trouble downloading the books you can get them off me in class.

Links:
1. Medical-Terminology-Dummies-[EnglishTips.org]
2. Medical-Terminology:-An-Illustrated Guide-[EnglishTips.org]
3. Medical-Terminlogy-Simplified [English.Tips.org]


No comments:

Post a Comment