Saturday 19 December 2009

Mid-Term Exam:Paper Review

I just want to let you know that I will be undertaking a review of all the exam papers tomorrow [Sunday]. While I doubt that many of you will find much happiness in the review [I am generally a careful marker], there is a possibility that some of you will receive new marks.

The reason for the exam paper review however is actually not to see if I have made any mistakes. What I aim to do is to find out which questions you had particular problems with so that I can try to address some if these learning gaps in class.

That said, I think I need to say that I was not particularly worried about the exam results and felt that they were a fair representation of students English abilities. I would also like to remind you that if you have any concerns about aspects of your English, I am more than happy to speak with you about them anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment